> The other thing is that we actually want to use the exact same filters.

My patch replaces the ap_filter_t structures from the original
chain with exact copies in the subreq chain  so 1) we have the
exact same filter chain and 2) and adds/removes will only affect
the subrequest chain.

> That is one of the goals of subrequests, so I believe that this is the
> wrong solution.  I will remove the previous filter ASAP and see if it
> still works.

I guess I don't see how this fixes the problem that
the subrequest can be adding/subtracting filters
and if we are just copying the pointers from the
main request we had better be sure that before we
return from the subrequest all adds/subtracts are
undone, and I don't see how we can guarantee that.

> Can you provide a config that causes this bug?

A simple SSI file with two #include file directives

Cheers, Allan