> I'd like to see either the seperate version for ab
> patch reverted _or_ ab moved out of the tree.  I
> feel very strongly about only having 'one'* version
> scheme to care about in the httpd tree.

+0      to move it out of the tree.

+0      to restore the 1.3 versioning situation.

-1      on anything which
        -> shows in the output of AB of versions of AB which -can-
           be compared different version numbers
        or
        -> which shows in the output of AB identical version numbers
           even though the results cannot be compared.

if the above implies moving out of the tree; then +1 for that. If the
above can be accomplished by having the APR version # exposed or something
simpler - great. Otherwise - move it out.

Dw