On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 09:45:19AM -0700, Jon Travis wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 06:42:39PM +0200, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Jon Travis wrote:
> > > Any word on this?
> >
> > These things take time... and it pays off to do them well. There is
> > absolutely no rush.
>
> Just wanted a word.  More often than not, when something stops being
> discussed on the list, it drops off the face of the earth.  I should
> know, I have many patches who've taken such a fall.. ;-)

Justin and I have both given our thumbs up. The question is now where to put
the thing. A few people say APR, and few don't like that. A few say httpd,
and a few don't like that. Bleh :-)

Regardless of the landing zone, it definitely appears that people like the
parser and would like to see it at the ASF. So the next step is the formal
process.

I'll grumble about to find the right bits to do and get back to you RSN.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/