--On Sunday, November 10, 2002 6:09 AM +0000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

jerenkrantz    2002/11/09 22:09:20

  Modified:    .        CHANGES
               modules/filters mod_deflate.c
  Log:
  Always emit Vary header if mod_deflate is involved in the request.

  Submitted by:	Andr?©Malo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Reviewed by:	Justin Erenkrantz
Oh, bah. I'm getting used to a certain SCM that supports UTF-8 (heck, I'm not even sure if that got inputed as UTF-8 either). My bad.

André, how do you want your name reflected in the CHANGES file? (Sending a patch would probably be best so I don't screw it up anymore...) -- justin