NetWare doesn't use suexec.  To switch users on NetWare, they must be
using our mod_nds (1.3.x) or mod_edir (2.0) module.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Tuesday, December 31,
2002 9:53:26 AM >>>
At 05:39 AM 12/31/2002, Thom May wrote:
>This is to fix PR 15713
>"suexec-logfile has hardcoded default instead of being
>placed in --logfiledir"
>
>I'm not sure it's right, though, since I'm not sure of the status of
suexec
>on win32/other places where ap_config_layout.h isn't available.

No problem on Win32... we can't suexec (authentication for
impersonation
is always required) so it won't affect us.  I'd only worry about
Netware, odd
build system, but nearly Unix compatible.  Brad, can Netware use
suexec?