Why is it bad if people download the RC version and
test it? Frankly, I really don't mind if slashdot or anyone
else broadcasts that we have an RC tarball available.
If anything it's a good thing. We don't make any guarantees
about our code anyway, so whether or not we call it a GA
release is just a courtesy to our users. Sheesh, this just
seems like we're turning down would-be beta-testers!

Please put the tarballs back up, and please ignore the press.

-aaron