Geoffrey Young wrote:
hi all

I was just in garrett's APR talk here at oscon and he was mentioning the
APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS macro, which I found interesting since httpd only uses
it in a few places, opting for a direct comparison to APR_SUCCESS instead.

should we move to APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS in all places?  can someone who
groks the nuances of the macro add some insight here?

This is actually something I was wondering about as I wrote the presentation. Neither Apache or Subversion use APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS everywhere, but I wonder if we should, since if you look at the definition of the macro there are cases when it's more than just (s) == APR_SUCCESS.

-garrett