From: "Paul Querna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:34 AM

Hi,

> The Original Proposal was in March of this year:
>
> +1 Votes:
>   Tom May
>   Justin Erenkrantz
>   Andrà Malo
>   Erik Abele
>   Jim Jagielski
>   Bill Stoddard
>   Joe Orton

I can't believe I am not in this list...

> -1 Votes:
>   Aaron Bannert
>
> Aaron said:
>> This will, at least for now, raise the bar to entry for contributors.
[...]

> What are the barriers to moving to Subversion?

Other than making the actual decision?  None.

> I believe we might as
> well do it now, before we start on a new stable branch (2.2).  Time for
> another Vote?

Here's my +1.  I should note though that we voted to move 1.3
ages ago, and I managed to drop the ball on that one.  When I
finally got around to processing the 1.3 converted CVS
repository, Fitz had removed it from his homedir.

cvs2svn has seen a release as well, and has been improved a lot
since march.  Infrastructure is now totally able to run the
cvs2svn conversion itself.  I fully intent to start on the 1.3
conversion tonight; this time without dropping the ball...

Sander