Jim Jagielski wrote:

> A can think of 4 big reasons, two from a developer standpoint and
> two from an admin.
>
>    developer:
>      1. Builds and compiles in a minute, rather than several. This
>         means you can play around and develop more and compile
>       less.
>      2. More "streamlined" design; for some filters, bb's and
>         the "dependency" may be stumbling blocks.

   And:

       3. While the 1.3 API is well documented, the documentation
          for 2.0 is sparse.

   I have always thought a good book on APR programming, possibly
   with a chapter or two on Apache, would do wonders for the
   popularity of Apache 2.

--
ModSecurity (http://www.modsecurity.org)
[ Open source IDS for Web applications ]