William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
At 06:19 AM 12/11/2004, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent
face-to-face meetings (or summits or whatever).  Fred is willing to find a
place for us at Apple with space and 'net access.  Fred's suggested around
the week of February 7th, 2005.  That would work for me as well.

So, how many people would be interested, willing, and able to make it?

Alternatively - I/www.asemantics.com is willing to arrange one in Europe - the Netherlands. Perhaps a lot later in the year -OR- at the SAME time(and wee then will link the two locations). Location will be easy to reach from Airport Schiphol by public transport. Need about 1 or 2 months lead time.

In the quarters that ApacheCon/US and ApacheCon/Euro come together, this seems redundant. My other question - does it make sense to do
both an EU and US in the same quarter? Or if we get 2 cons/year,
should we just add 2 hackathons/year, one in each continent?

There will be a hackathon at Apachecon/EU.