We have servers that listen on a ports other than 80 which our load balancers communicate with. The client hits port 80 on the load balancer. I hacked up a quick module to try to emulate the old "Port" config directive so that redirects go to the "canonical" port. It does this by changing r->parsed_uri.port, based on what ap_get_server_port does

This normally works. Now we have a server with a large number of vhosts and it appears to work for some and not for others. That is my current problem.

Surely I'm not the only one who has a similar setup. Is there a config thing I'm just missing or do we need to bring back Port?

--
Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer