On Oct 10, 2005, at 5:13 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

2. The xml output is currently broken as it only works with schema and hostname.
   I am not quite sure if

1. there is an xml schema already defined for this and needs to be adjusted 2. we need to parse the worker name and replace some of the characters with
      xml entities.

I think we need to fix this or if not at least a remark in the documentation
   should be made that the xml output is currently broken.

Not sure what the (original) intent of the XML format was or is,
but I'm assuming that the current implementation is sufficient.