On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 05:17:42PM -0800, Paul Querna wrote:
> Please test and vote on releasing 2.1.10 as STABLE/General Availability.

-1 for GA, +1 for beta, as the release is unbuildable on systems with
APR 1.0 or 1.1 installed.

Unfortunately I'm away in Munich right now, so I havn't had a chance
to keep up or patch this, but I hopefully will tomorrow.

> If you find any issue which should prevent the release, please remember
> to add it to the branches/2.2.x/STATUS file.

Done.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]