* Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-12-23 13:57:17]:

> --On December 23, 2005 1:56:03 PM -0800 "Roy T. Fielding"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 23, 2005, at 10:34 AM, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> >>Ok, updated tarballs have been uploaded to
> >><http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_mbox>. Vote is restarted.
> >
> >They should be called 0.2.1, though I'll let that pass as there were
> >no code changes.  However, you do need to remember to check the
> >file permissions after uploading the files.  They need to be
> >
> >    chmod 664 *
> >
> >I fixed them myself the last time, but don't have time right now.
>
> His umask is probably incorrect.  It needs to be 002.  -- justin

Yes, I forgot to check the umask before moving files. I won't forget
next time.

Btw, why does this tarball should be called 0.2.1 ? Just because I
changed some files in the archive ? I just need some explainations :
since 0.2.0 was never released, why sould we increment the revision number
to 0.2.1 ?

Thanks,
- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.