-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robby Pedrica

> Thanks Rudiger,
>
> I've set redirect and route values - not sure if these are correct:
>
> <Proxy balancer://mycluster>
> BalancerMember http://192.168.4.2:80 redirect=1
> BalancerMember http://192.168.4.3:80 route=1 status=D
> </Proxy>
>
> I'm assuming that if member a. fails then requests will be redirected to
> member b. - this is not happening currently.

This only works with session stickyness. So

ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster stickysession=SESSION_COOKIE
<Proxy balancer://mycluster>
BalancerMember http://192.168.4.2:80 route=a redirect=b
BalancerMember http://192.168.4.3:80 route=b status=Disabled
</Proxy>

Furthermore your backend should deliver a session cookie

SESSION_COOKIE which has .a / .b added to the session id.
If you don't have an application on the backend that does this (from previous
statements
I assume that you are using a httpd as backend) you can use
mod_headers on the backend servers to set these cookies.

Header add Set-Cookie "SESSION_COOKIE=anything.a;Path=/"

Regards

Rüdiger