On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 01:20:51PM -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Well, the docs project consensus is wrong.  Our main product is httpd
> (one of several products) and our project is Apache HTTP Server Project.

Our announcements say ``Apache HTTP Server ("Apache")'', I'd prefer if
we used that as the product name (and it really a matter of preference).

That way, we can't be accused of not having a valid notification for an
ssl-linked ab binary, when distributed as part of that product (which it
is) and our notification is consistent with our own release announcments.

--
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]