I have a solution for the r470455 mod_disk_cache not caching SSI.
There are two points where the module seems incorrect to me, changing those makes it work:

1) in store_body the condition (!APR_BUCKET_IS_EOS(APR_BRIGADE_LAST (bb))) was incorrectly stopping the flow from ever going past (for static and dynamic pages). I moved it, changing the condition. I will post the patch tomorrow.

2) in store_disk_headers nothing should happen (well, it should just return or never be called) if the dobj->initial_size < 0.

Those two changes make the header cache file store the correct resource size also for dynamic pages.

I have no idea, and will not even try, to apply those changes to the 2.2.4, however note that I tested the patch only with r470455 mod_cache grafted in 2.2.4. The r470455 httpd does not work in this case as it does not return any data (and no debug information whatsoever).

Perhaps this patch introduces further bugs, but hey! it's almost 2am here.

Giuliano