On 08/03/2007 06:21 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Lets shoot for a T&R of 1.3, 2.0 and 2.2 on Aug 10th... That
> means a possible release on the 13th. That way, admins
> aren't compelled to upgrade before/during the weekend (other-
> wise, T&R on the 8th and release on the 10th would make
> sense)

+1 in general, but I think the timing of T&R should be independent
from admins needs. It should be more driven by the ability of
people to test the RC. If we want to give admins a calm Friday
and weekend we simply should extend the voting time / postpone
the release announcement to the beginning of the week.

Regards

Ru"diger