Plüm wrote:

1. Please provide a patch against trunk.

mod_config_logger.c hasn't changed in trunk, so the patch will work fine.

2. Please also add a patch for the documentation.

Done.

3. I am not too happy with using %R, but to be honest I have no better proposal
:-).
   Maybe other have.

Well, then... ;)

4.
Instead of using
+       return apr_psprintf(r->pool, "%u", r->connection->remote_addr->port);
I would prefer
+       return  pfmt(r->pool, (int) (r->connection->remote_addr->port));
like used for log_status.

Well, in log_server_port, apr_psprintf is used, so that's what I used. But I really don't care one way or the other. Is there a particular reason for using one or the other?

5. Thanks for your patch :-).

Welcome :)

/Adam