On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:15:06 +0200
Ruediger Pluem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not quite sure if the proxy patches Nick is currently
> working on will fit into this timescale. Depending on their importance
> we might need to have a look on the timescale again.

Of course it puts pressure on the milestone of closing all
diagnosed protocol violations in mod_proxy (excluding cache).
I expect to be in a position to post a roadmap to that
milestone within the next couple of days.

I believe today's fix to PR13986 is also a proxy protocol fix
(PR16139), but that remains to be tested.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/