On 10/1/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Joshua Slive wrote:

> > Should be in this, rather sparse file:
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/new_features_2_4.html
>
> But it's not a feature-per say.  It's a bugfix, so the name new_features
> doesn't tell admins they have to adopt a change (new feature implies there's
> a goodie I can exploit if I choose to)...

Sorry, my little tiny contribution to this thread was less than
useful. I meant the even more sparse:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/upgrading.html

> ...and hiding in docs isn't really the best place for major config-changing
> bullet points that will break their previously working, 2.2 server in some
> unexpected way.

Hmmm... Hiding in an enormous, mostly-indecipherable CHANGES file is
better? I think the upgrading guide is exactly where that stuff
belongs.

Joshua.