mod_ftp fans;

We seem to have identified and solved most post 0.9.0 candidate issues,
so it's time for another try.

Please fetch up the newly prepared httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1.tar.gz, or the
win32/netware/os2 suitable package httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1-crlf.zip (and
their md5/asc sigs) from:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_ftp/

review, take it for a spin, and cast your choice

  [ ] -1 for any release of 0.9.1
  [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.1-alpha
  [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.1-beta
  [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.1-beta, and ready to tag GA (1.0.0)

See http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_ftp/tags/0.9.1/STATUS-FTP
identifying several issues (I don't plan to vote for better than -beta
just yet).  Supporting -beta means +1 to -alpha instead if that's the
majority opinion.

For getting started,

http://httpd.apache.org/mod_ftp/

which has links to all the various documentation.  I haven't finished
the implementation of Makefile.win-ftp just yet, and didn't want to
hold up the release any more for just that, but docs on compiling for
win32 are also in README-FTP.

Bill