On Jan 3, 2008 4:29 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> mod_ftp fans;
>    [ ] -1 for any release of 0.9.1
>    [X] +1 to release as 0.9.1-alpha
>    [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.1-beta
>    [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.1-beta, and ready to tag GA (1.0.0)

Compiles fine on vs 2005 and default config works... however...

1) I had to copy and rename libapr-1.lib and friends to without the -1 part.
2) I had to copy mod_log_config.h into mod_ftp's include dir since it
wast in apache include dir... did a recompile of httpd and not there!
so something is either wrong in the httpd makefile and it doesn't get
copied or mod_ftp is looking for it in the wrong place. (in the end I
found it in httpd-src/modules.

Didn't do a decent test with the exames but sample conf works so I say alpha

--
~Jorge