On 02/09/2008 06:10 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

On Feb 9, 2008, at 6:06 PM, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

On Feb 9, 2008 6:00 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Whichever is easiest. Happy to plop it in there at google. As it has a
while to go before we should/could offer this for inclusion at httpd/
apache.

Well, it could be fleshed out in trunk - it won't be backported to
2.2.x (at least not soon), but there's no reason to keep it out of our
tree - especially if you keep talking about it on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  =)  --
justin

Hmm - we already have an underloved mod_memcache there -- and ideally a fair chunk of code in mod_disk_cache which really should migrate 'up' into mod_cache and cache_utils before we can clean up (even) mod_memcache.

How about a development branch instead?

Regards

RĂ¼diger