On 02/21/2008 10:33 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 02/21/2008 10:09 PM, Niklas Edmundsson wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Niklas Edmundsson wrote:

In any case, I should probably try to figure out how to reproduce this thing. All coredumps I've looked at have been when serving DVD images, which of course works flawlessly when I try it...

OK, I've been able to reproduce this, and it looks really bad because:

Could you please check if backing out the following patch out of apr-util
'fixes' the problem:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/apr/apr-util/branches/1.2.x/buckets/apr_brigade.c?r1=232557&r2=588057

Quick, maybe completely stupid question as I suspect the problem in
apr_brigade_partition:

I always thought that apr_off_t and apr_size_t are *always* of the same size
and that the
only difference between them is that apr_size_t is unsigned whereas apr_off_t
is signed.
Is this thought correct?

Regards

Rüdiger