On 03.05.2009 00:57, Mario Brandt wrote:
> Hello Rainer,
> that for fixing that in trunk. Will there be a backport to branch?

Yes, very soon (for the docs).

> Another question for restarting. The new line says :
> "To restart Apache, either press Control-Break in the console window
> you used for starting Apache, or enter".
> Just pressing enter did not work for me. Or did I get it work pressing enter?

Aftrer "enter" it proceeds with the existing code box containing
"httpd.exe -k restart".

Yes, that doesn't actually work right now, but fixing it was the topic
of the OP. If we decide to not fix the functionality in the code, I'll
remove the wrong parts from the docs.

Regards,

Rainer