On 30.09.2010 10:24, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
On Thursday 30 September 2010, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
On 9/29/2010 6:49 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
Am 30.09.2010 01:17, schrieb Guenter Knauf:
a touch would probably do ... - if not I will face same for
NetWare ...

just checked, and beside some new prototype warnings:
Compiling ssl_expr_scan.c
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    File: ssl_expr_scan.c
# ------------------------
#    2066:  {
# Warning:  ^
#   function has no prototype
### mwccnlm Compiler:
#    2142:  {
# Warning:  ^
#   function has no prototype

No, those are the ones I mentioned in the commit log. They appear with
gcc, too:

ssl_expr_scan.c:2065: warning: no previous prototype for
'ssl_expr_yyget_column'
ssl_expr_scan.c:2141: warning: no previous prototype for
'ssl_expr_yyset_column'

If someone has a the latest Fedora and can regenerate the file, that
would probably fix it. Otherwise it will have to wait until the fixed
flex is in Debian, I am too lazy to install a new flex from source for
just too warnings.

Do you have a pointer to the flex source code you want to be used? I build the toolchain for myself on Solaris, so I can easily update from 2.5.35 to some custom version to do this test.

Regards,

Rainer