Thanks Dennis. I'm wondering what it means for modules to handle
reloads correctly. What can/should a shared object do to gracefully
reload? What should it not do? Are there specific hooks I should
register for in order to handle reloads correctly? And if so, what
should my module do in those hooks?

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Dennis Jacobfeuerborn
<denni...@conversis.de> wrote:
> On 11/12/2010 03:04 PM, Tom Evans wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:21 PM, Bryan McQuade<bmcqu...@google.com>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi. I have read the docs but I have a few questions regarding server
>>> reloads. Under what conditions will httpd reread its conf file? Will