To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Cc: <dev@httpd.apache.org>; <i...@apachelounge.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 6:08 AM
Subject: ******* Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd-2.3.13 as beta

Hi Bill, Steffen,

All I can add to this at the moment is this is happening in XP, I am running in Vista x86 just fine. I have not built on 2008 R2 x64 yet but I will assume (ouch) for now it will work fine there as well.

I'll try to see if I cannot track this down a little closer to the source, no promises though :-)

So I suppose I am a non-binding -1 since there is a problem ... pre-Vista. The child is crashing over and over while the parent survives. It's actually quite a struggle to remove all the crash dialogs from the screen they come so many so fast.

I have not gotten Dr. Watson to give me a backtrace, that may require a different computer, maybe not, we'll see. I can always try to log before every call to this APR function if worse comes to worse.

Cheers,
Gregg