Thank you guys so much.
What i want to do with shared memory is to hold the requester IPs and a
counter that holds how many times an IP made request. I'm planning to hold
them in a binary tree.
I thought holding these IPs and counters in a file is slower than holding
them in a shared memory because of the file I/O loss. And using binary tree
as a data structure is going to make my search process faster and easier.
Do you have any suggestions about shared memory-file usage or data
structure usage.

Regards
Oğuzhan TOPGÜL