On 13.01.2012 10:18, Steffen wrote:
Yep. I supplied logs when asked. And Stefan was asked to provide a trace log,
not me.

I know you provided some, but it was only LogLevel info and without any timestamps. What would be very helpful in addition would be the full trace8 log files of a good and a bad response.

The name "Stefan" was a typo at that type and was corrected shortly after on the same thread to be meant as "Steffen" ;) I think Stefan doesn't have a Win build and environment to reproduce.

Regards,

Rainer

Op 12 jan. 2012 om 18:11 heeft Rainer Jung<rainer.j...@kippdata.de>  het
volgende geschreven: