On 17 Jan 2012, at 5:14 PM, Steffen wrote:

> Jim, better you use some energ to respond on win requests and comments. You
> never respond, correct me if I am wrong.

Unfortunately, many of us are not in the position to respond to Windows
comments, because we're aren't in a position to make them. I personally don't
have access to a Windows machine at all, never mind a Windows development
environment, nor do I have access to Netware, or AIX, etc. We rely on those who
do have access to  offer support for those platforms.

Regards,
Graham