On 17 Jan 2012, at 11:52 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> This doesn't look right. It should look like this:
>
> %response
> perl cgiType
> '
>
> Do you have some lua magic configured in your httpd.conf? If yes, try
> removing it.

I am currently using the default out of the box config, which just loads the
lua module:

LoadModule lua_module lib/httpd/modules/mod_lua.so

Commenting out the module doesn't seem to make a difference, but if you
physically move mod_lua out of the way, the test then passes. In other words,
if mod_lua is present, the cgi test breaks.

Not sure why this is the case.

Regards,
Graham