On 10/02/2012 01:41 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
On 10/02/2012 01:01 PM, Jan Kaluža wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure who has done original ./docs/icons/apache_pb2.* icons, but
I think they should be updated to show 2.4 version for httpd-2.4. We are
using that icon in default index.html in Fedora and it would be really
nice to see version 2.4 there instead of 2.2.

I can probably try to fix the icon myself, but I'm pretty bad at
graphic, so I hope the original author still reads this mailing list.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza
Yes, this does seem to be something that needs fixing.
I'm not the original author (t'was way before my time, back in 1999),
but what I can do is approximate the original logo (I don't know which
fonts were originally used) and create an SVG version of the powered-by
logo:

SVG version: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/poweredby.svg
PNG version: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/poweredby.png

This looks great, thanks.

The SVG version uses the "new" feather instead of the old, but that
should really only be a plus, since we'll have a logo we can maintain
and reproduce as we see fit.

If people are content with this suggestion, I can turn it into png/gif
images and put them in the docs folder in trunk as well as the svg
version. Or if the original author still has the original material,
he/she can make the necessary changes, I'm fine with whichever it is.

With regards,
Daniel.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza