Hi,
On 24.05.2013 14:57, Jeff Trawick wrote:
NPN is pretty important,
granted.

I promise to post a patch (or just commit if it is as trivial an issue
as it sounds) in the next week to fix the hard link between core and
ssl.  Maybe I'll mess with the AP->SSL hook issue too.
cool!

How close does that get you to goodness on Windows, and may I presume
there's no desire to revert as long as progress is being made?
it was more an attempt by me to kick on discussion again; I feel sometimes that must be done in a drastical way when over one year nothing happend, and discussion just died ;-) so that was kinda last resort - of course if com0ilation breaks no longer all is fine again!

Gün.