On 5/24/2013 12:53 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
yeah ...; and from what I see our project files are already broken even when not converted and used directly with MSVC6, f.e. when doing a release build a bunch of files land in the debug folder, and finally at linking stage it breaks ...
Vice-versa, I never have a problem with release builds which probably explains why I do so few debug builds.

It ends up being all objects land in /Release but then the linker looks in /Debug for them.

libhttpd is the culpret here for me, I do not think I have had the problem with anything else. It's now been two or three weeks since I fought the dreaded debug build so who knows as I have done too many release builds since :) But libhttpd stands out above all and I have no idea why it's happening on this project, I'm just not seeing it.

Gregg