Am 08.03.2014 01:38, schrieb Noel Butler:
> This will be dealt with off list

with the words below which are only a part of the off-list reply
and this person is allowed to maintain a RBL in australia and
so anybody using "bl.alt-backspace.org" should re-consider that

Noel Butler:
>> listen you cock sucking little fucking faggot cunt, fuclk off with your
>> fucking
>> hollier than though fucking shit ok cuntface you are a nobody on any list
>> depsite
>> the fact you think you are, you have no fucknig right to ask anyone to type
>> the
>> way you want ok cunt eyes, just fuck off and spew your fucking shit....

is a psychopathic reaction to the the simple question post in plaintext and
was the direct repsone to that off-list reply to Noel