Truer words were never spoken about Harald Reindl, this person brings
trouble to every mailing list he joins

postfix - banned
fedora - moderation
centos - moderation/banned
roundcube - moderation
dovecot - final warnings

and they are just the lists I know of, and when moderated he is known
to send direct abuse and threats to people (this is why on roundcube
he will never be post status again)

removing the content of such deserved vulgar (about time somebody gave
him a dose of his own medicine for once) I do not find his hostname in
bl.alt-backspace.org so, if thats a fabrication, well, I'll leave it
to your imaginations.

I suggest this list moderates him as well else this is just the start
of things to come going by his very poor track record. Most  people
(myself included) have him filtered out anyway- now he's found his way
onto this list, I no longer whitelist this list.