Hi all,
few days back I found that mod_autoindex seems to have a prob with multibyte chars in filenames; the trailing spaces seem to be calculated for the real string, but since they're finally displayed in the browser as one char this causes lack of spaces and the following data is misaligned ... I've seen this 1st with Windows and thought it might be because the filesystem uses another charset than httpd; but today I tested some more, and see same issue also on Linux:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testautoindex/

I've not yet looked through mod_autoindex due lack of time, but I thought just I mention it here in case someone finds quickly a fix;
affected are 2.2.x and 2.4.x and most likely trunk too.

Gün.