Le 19/07/2014 22:16, Eric Covener a écrit :
On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Christophe JAILLET
<christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Why should it be removed in the future? Isn't it useful to self document the
code when, for any reason, no APLOGNO should be appended ?
I think you misinterpreted, it is not related to APLOGNO.

You can see in the 1.3 tree that httpd would add errno and
strerror(errno) to any message that didn't set this bit (similar to
the way a non-zero apr_status_t parameter works in 2.x)  Since there's
no telling when your log entry actually relates to something set
errno, you see |APLOG_NOERRNO jammed onto messages in older code.

Ok, I understand.
mod_macro puzzled me because I saw it on lines without any APLOGNO.
I'll remove them, then.

Thanks for explanation.

CJ