There's usually just not much to it.  Here's what was last submitted:

Report from the Apache HTTP Server project [Eric Covener]

 The Apache HTTP Server Project develops and maintains an
 open-source HTTP server for modern operating systems.

## Activity:

  Overall project activity is low, with various fixes being
  made on maintenance releases but very little forward development.

  Third-party work on an HTTP/2 module was discussed more this
  reporting period, with some enablement work for ALPN revived
  in mod_ssl.

  No security issues have required new releases, so patches have
  collected a little longer than normal in the stable releases.

## Issues:

  There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 112 committers and 43 PMC members in the project.
 - Christophe Jaillet was added to the PMC on Mon Mar 09 2015
 - Stefan Sperling was added as a committer on Fri Apr 17 2015

## Releases:

 - Last 2.4.x release was 2.4.12 on Jan 26 2015
 - Last 2.2.x release was 2.2.29 on September 3 2014