Am 13.07.2015 um 17:34 schrieb Stefan Eissing:
Ok, narrowing it down, but not done yet. Problem is as follows:

1 with 'localhost' as servername, tests were failing with "waiting for server to
warm up", although server was reachable as http://localhost:8529/
   strange.
2 with 'test.example.org' as servername and entry in /etc/hosts everything
works except modules/access.t with 31 failures.
   After reading that code, I see that
   a) mod_access_compat makes a reverse lookup if it thinks the deny/allow is a
host name and lookups are allowed.
   b) HostnameLookups is 'Off' in the test config
   c) /etc/hosts does not enable reverse lookups for the resolver (at least not
on ubuntu/osx)

So, it seems to me you all are testing with "127.0.0.1" or enable lookups and
have a name from a DNS zone with proper reverse. Everything else should not work.

Testing with localhost here.

No precise idea here about your problem, but

- make sure you don't have any proxy shell environment variables set (http_proxy, https_proxy or similar)

- we might get an idea if we can see your /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf (cleared from private info).

//Stefan (needs a drink)

Taming the beast makes one thirsty.

Rainer