OK, now you made me fix it. ;-)

mod_test_session.c did some non C90 variable declarations intermixed with code.
I'll check in the fix shortly. Btw. what is holding us back from more recent C?
Old platforms, obviously... Do we have an idea which?

> Am 24.08.2015 um 15:24 schrieb Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>:
>
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Stefan Eissing
> <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>> Just a tiny question how the senior guys here do to:
>>
>> If I build httpd in maintainer-mode (which I want), the test framework will
>> no longer build since it inherits the compiler flags from apxs, I assume.
>>
>> Is there an easy way around this?
>>

> You could edit build/config_vars.mk in a pinch.  I don't think I've
> ever had that harm the test framework. What fails in the framework?

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 M√ľnster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 2807760. Amtsgericht M√ľnster: HRB5782