I don't think we send content-length headers... (see older problem). I fixed
Subversion to always send Content-Type though.

I'm going to add some more tracing to get the details again, but from what I
remember is that I had requests with 113 and 128 bytes +- over and over.

[The tool experiencing this problem is a tool that tries to replicate some
behavior we can't express in Subversion yet. To implement this it asks the
server for similar things over and over. If we decide that we go this way we
would probably send one advanced request and get one response from the
server... But currently it is a nice tool to test the network IO limits :-)]

These requests are always 1 HEADERS (/endofheaders) + 1 DATA (/eos) and the
response is not much either (Certainly less than 1 Kbyte, so probably just
HEADERS+1 DATA as well)

----------------------
Ok, added some logging back.

I still don't see a lot of window updates, but I do see some.

After my connection windows is slightly below 32767... I receive a single
connection window update to bring it back to exactly 32767. In all cases in
this log this update is < 100 bytes. (1 <= update < 256).

But then I don't receive further window updates until my connection window
is almost depleted... And then I get another 255 bytes or so. Not enough to
get through the test.

The log I just used is on:
https://lpt1.nl/f/2015/201512-NoWindow.txt
(Search for 'DBG: Connection window update' to find the updates between the
allocations)

        Bert