Please also consider these 2 variables as tests time tuning , in cases of
dead locks or hanging requests they also could be helpful

   -

   curl_connect_timeout - maximum time in seconds that you allow the
   connection to the server to take, follow curl documentation for full
   explanation.
   -

   curl_max_time - maximum time in seconds that you allow the whole
   operation to take, follow curl documentation for full explanation.

   All, these parameters like curl_max_time, try_num, ignore_http_err,
   could be set in per project or per request basis, please follow this link
   for details - https://github.com/melezhik/swat#swat-ini-files