So after a thread stop message, why do you feel you need to troll bait them?
It's clear they both agreed to ignore each other, it's been clear one party
had no intention on keeping his word (having had myriad of clashes with the
fool reindl myself on other lists I'm not at all surprised he expected it
to all one way), so the other advises " gates of hell will open ", so,
what's your angle? what's the point of your post, posts like yours only
invites trouble. If they don't want to adhere to thread stop William will
wield his big stick as he clams to have, their problem.