Just so that I understand the issue completely and avoid any situation where
changes have real impact.

Initially, there was common functionality between mod_http2 and mod_proxy_http2
and that was "shared" by linking the h2_util.o into both modules. That did not
work nicely everywhere.

So, I duplicated h2_util.c into h2_proxy_util.c as a quick workaround. What I
did not do is remove certain formerly exported functions from the Netware
build files.

So, if someone had a an old (pre 2.4.23) mod_proxy_http2 and put that together
with a new mod_http2, it would not have worked.

Moving forward, I do not want these two modules share any "internal" code,
only stuff from ap_*. There are some util things which could go into the ap_*
namespace and migrate to server/util_somthing.c.

However backporting to 2.4 is easier as it is now and as long as we're
experimenting...