Hi Daniel and Jim,

I saw your comments in one of the last email thread about Daniel's new code
change for mod_remoteip, and I have some questions for the doc about the
naming of the new directive:

> Author: elukey
> Date: Fri Dec 30 18:20:04 2016
> New Revision: 1776616

> Log:
> Documentation rebuild for mod_remoteip
>
> Modified:
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_remoteip.html.en
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_remoteip.xml.fr
>     httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_remoteip.xml.meta
>
> +    using the <code class="directive"><a href="#
> remoteipproxyprotocolenable">RemoteIPProxyProtocolEnable</a>

> +<div class="directive-section"><h2><a name="RemoteIPProxyProtocol"
> id="RemoteIPProxyProtocol">RemoteIPProxyProtocol</a> <a
> name="remoteipproxyprotocol" id="remoteipproxyprotocol">Directive</a></h2>
>

> +<tr><th><a

In the above snippets I can see three different names:
RemoteIPProxyProtocolEnable, RemoteIPProxyProtocol and ProxyProtocol. The
new directive in the C code is called RemoteIPProxyProtocolEnable, but I
can see new logs using also RemoteIPProxyProtocol (like
"RemoteIPProxyProtocol: internal error: have data left over; ").

I personally like a lot RemoteIPProxyProtocol (rather than
RemoteIPProxyProtocolEnable that seems a bit heavy to read), but everything
is fine as long as we use a single name, especially in the logs that admins
will read :)

I haven't checked the code in detail so I might say something completely
irrelevant, just writing the first things that I noticed!

Luca