On 12/30/2016 12:47 PM, Luca Toscano wrote:
> I personally like a lot RemoteIPProxyProtocol (rather than
> RemoteIPProxyProtocolEnable that seems a bit heavy to read), but
> everything is fine as long as we use a single name, especially in the
> logs that admins will read :)
>
> I haven't checked the code in detail so I might say something
> completely irrelevant, just writing the first things that I noticed!

Hrm - yes... these are inconsistencies that came up as I was renaming
stuff and moving it around. I also like the suggestion to shorten the
name since "Enable" is repetitive... I have adjusted the references to
be RemoteIPProxyProtocol in docs and code, fixed references to the
"PROXY protocol" to align with the case that HAProxy uses as well as
removed the mod_proxy_protocol module in r1776624. Thanks for the pointer.

--
Daniel Ruggeri