On 2017-01-02 04:58, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> You get the errors using Chrome? What does Firefox say?

On Firefox I only got some unspecified error (the page was not
rendered). That's why I switched to Chrome to get at least some info.

> There is one new feature in 2.4.25, off by default, that causes such
> errors with Chrome. The Chrome bug report has status "fixed", not
> sure when it will be released
> (https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=662197).

Nope, this error happens with all browsers.

> As I said, this behaviour is off by default for this reason. It is
> changed by directive "H2EarlyHints".
>
> But maybe it's something totally unrelated to this. Are you able to
> reproduce this on a non-production server of yours?

Unfortunately I don't have another Linux server with the same
configuration. I could try to create a few dummy sub domains and see if
it happens again. But I still need info how to debug this any further.

Cheers,
 K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek